Friday, February 26, 2010

you still make me smile :)

Lately,
I have been living under a shadow over my head...
I feel the need to see the daylight once more...


I keep trying to understand the mystery, this hidden connection that ropes us together. But however the entanglements of the ropes, I know we will always try to straighten them, to remove the loops that messes and ruins the line and lives of ours; not us being like puppets, but us of being under the guidance and from the vantage point of Himself.

Because when I look deep down into your ocean eyes, I still see fresh specks of the future - a calm, loving future that we are a part of. So, it may be the case of not the right moments yet, but soon, I believe that we will be sailing together once more.


So I throw my life upon all that You are,
Cause I know You gave it all for me,
And when all else fades,
My soul will dance with You,
Where the love lasts forever.

- Casting Crowns -


No comments: