Friday, February 12, 2010

wet tiger..

This year, I am going to break a few CNY traditions...

Some are going to be for the 'worse'...
1. I am going to settle debt only after the holidays. Sorry la... no change... I don't want other people to have debts to me instead.
2. I am going to bring my laptop along to do some assignments (Hope can get line!) because during the last few days, I was kinda troubled... so I didn't have time to start on any. And since it would be my last CNY before going overseas, my family is planning to stay at the hometowns longer.

Some are going to be for the 'better'...
To compensate for all the faux pas, I am going to... break some of my own 'traditions'...
1. Laugh LOUDLY - HAHAHAHA! (Joke or no joke)
2. Slurp on my soup LOUDLY - SLURRRRPP!
3. BURRRPPPP LOUDLY when I can... (Well.. this ain't quite true.. not breaking anything here.. I still burrrppp all the time)


Sighs... CNY is gonna be so dull.. :( Actually, I don't mean all the 'better' stuffs above.. just feel a little drained. Is it just me? I am only looking forward to the FOOD and not much more..

No comments: