Tuesday, February 2, 2010

gargle

I was a thirsty fish who can't get enough of it. After some days, I used to swim along with the currents to where it would take me. However, I don't travel alone apparently. I always have to bear with the company of the sound of the waves. Sometimes they may be melodious, sometimes you just wish not to have any. They can be like a choir of chips on the shoulder, repeating every syllable that utters from my mouth with a tune attached. Sometimes, it can be plain annoying. But on most days, you will learn to sit back and enjoy every spontaneously made-up music they come up with. Very good entertainment. But truthfully, I know it's not all good-fun. It was all about me, and the less the better. But I will say it again, I was a thirsty fish. It was hard to leave it all behind.

I am not much of a traveler this days. I am proud that tales are not of abundant like other previous seasons. And lately, I chose not to hear to some of them. In fact, I led the chips off, on a wild goose chase. I hope they don't return soon yet... for my thirst felt quenched today. I will go into hiding. But tomorrow? What will tomorrow bring? We shall see...


No comments: