Friday, December 18, 2009

oh holy night

I feel so :( today... I just don't have the energy to say why...

I will just say some words... Hope that can fill you in with something...

Chem report... suck in Excel... tried to figure out... not friendly at all... don't know how to combine two sets of data in one graph... how to scale???... spent 3 frustrating hours... manage to do... learnt something new... Office crashed... saving fail... files can't be recovered... okay fine... redo... but got improvements... looking positive... saved in thumbdrive... turn on desktop... where my graph go???... didn't save in laptop... @#$%... redo... getting annoyed... played some music... facebook awhile... no one to ask on MSN... sighs... continue to redo... sleepy... headache... tried to sing... HAHA... I sound like a frog... back to work... no more stress... finish... plugged back into desktop... WHERE THE HELL???... file missing again... still didn't learn... no backup in laptop... moaning all the way... do again... sighs.. SIGHSS... no one to talk to still... sad... redo... craved for chocolates... mom gave away... sighs... talked to myself... encouragement... prayed hard... please give me strength... facebook... everyone so happy... Christmas... I should be too... saved a copy in laptop... open file in dekstop... AGAIN don't have?? Someone up there hates me... curses luck... checked back laptop... *Cries*... file also cannot open... redo again... @$%#@%$@%#%$... leaves file open in laptop... tried saving under different file type... transfer to desktop... still nothing... fed up... WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?? :( :'( ... don't feel like talking to anyone anymore... but secretly I do still... emailed file to self in different file types... all failed... suddenly Office crashed again... nearly last straw... wanted to weep... needed a hug so badly... pulled self together... went to check fantasy football... won 5-0... surprised myself... found a file which survived everything... contains everything... no need for redo... saved under PDF... still unreadable in desktop... finally... print screen and crop out graph... works... relief... things starting to look bright after 7 hours... next printer jammed... @%$#%@... WHY ME??... pulled paper out... nearly wanted to hit it... tried again... at long last... my graphs... took bath at 3.33am...

And... this is today's carol... Hope everyone is having a brilliant Christmas! Enjoy your holidays!




No comments: