Thursday, December 17, 2009

feeling you

Sometimes I feel that I could hear what you are telling me. I would listen dearly and carefully, trying to understand why you would tell me so. I speak to you like a friend whom would listen intently without judging, without questioning back. That's why I enjoy talking to you so much lately. But am I crossing over any fine lines?

Although the signals may be loud and clear, I regretfully misinterpret your messages quite regularly. Normally, I would make it seem to fair me the best. I would then be guilt-ridden for thinking of the fruits rather than hard work. That's why I would spend awhile deliberating, vacillating my options, observing the signs, and finally making my decisions hesitantly with confidence. However, I always can't help but wonder why I was given this route. Where would it take me? Am I really meant to be here?

I haven't been like myself like a few days back. I have not said much, I know. Perhaps I am still unclear about all these. I guess I can't see your plans yet. I am still unsighted, perhaps the significance escaped me for some reason. But, maybe I will soon see the divine mosaic which is yours. I have much faith and love with you. I will just hope for the best.

No comments: