Monday, June 22, 2009

these are not tweets

Semenyih is Nottingham’s and only Nottingham’s! Not to be shared with UTAR! This town ain’t big enough for both of us. SO…GET LOST!


You know you need to get a new phone when you start to use UHU glue to stick bits and pieces of your phone together.


First day at IJN was tiring but interesting, although there were sporadic periods which I was tempted to slide down the cushioned chair.


SAKIT PERUT! What did I eat, man?!!


Things that make my mouth dry - (1) Karoake-ing (2) Listening to people’s conversation without opening my mouth.


BBQ is a good idea to completely fill your stomach up right after having a hearty dinner.


Books come very cheap at BB Plaza’s MPH – but they are really really old.


Going coffee shops after coffee shops to get a drink is one of the 7 highly effective strange habits of my friends.


KTM can let people wait for two hours for a ride back home.


I love coincidences. They make me happy.




No comments: