Thursday, June 4, 2009

pump the gas

"Hey bro! Let's go bowling/sing K!"
"Oh... hmm... err... Sorry man. I got something on. Test in two days time."
"Well, that's too bad. Come if you can make it."
"Alright. I will try to be there."


Somehow when the holidays are here, we tend to lose ourselves. Everyone is "busy" with their own stuffs; their own lives. Sometimes, try-ing isn't assuring anymore. Why do we not want to make ourselves free?

Gah! Me not fond of long holidays, unless there is a trip of course. I am tired of spending my hols doing mundane things which can be done at any other weekends.


fhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdD
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss R
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg sssA
........................................................ddddIdddd ........................................................
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sN
ddddddddddddddddddddddddddsssssE
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd D


1. I love getting brain juice flowing. But it's uncool that nothing is shown when the deal has been inked.
2. I love fiction... especially that which contains real facts.
3. I love oxymorons... they are weirdly special.

And,

1. I am so annoyed that my Ares has corrupted. All is Lost!! How to watch??
2. If it was USM Kelantan, then it wouldn't have been such a big deal. But an apex one???
3. False hope snatched at the very peak of euphoria sucks.


No comments: