Monday, June 29, 2009

like Mike

If there were to be a movie about the life of the legendary King of Pop himself...

I really believe this guy can take the role as the lead actor...


Chris Brown

Some might dispute this, but... the man himself Michael Jackson has spoken highly of this fellow.

On celebrating his 50th birthday last year, MJ was quoted to have said: "Some of the younger newer artists - I think Chris Brown is doing wonderful and Justin Timberlake. I really admire what they are doing."

CB himself has claimed he is influenced by Jackson's past - "Me being able to listen to him, and be inspired by his dance and by his music, drives me to be more creative."

Now CB, like countless others, says that he is mourning the loss of one of his biggest inspirations.

"Michael Jackson is the reason why I do music and why I am an entertainer. I am devastated by this great loss, and I will continue to be humbled and inspired by his legacy."

"My prayers are with his family. Michael will be deeply missed, but never forgotten. He's the greatest...the best ever. No one will ever be better."

And he is right... no one will ever be better.

No comments: