Monday, July 12, 2010

1 more month

I left office early today. I was all too exhausted from my lack of sleep due to the World Cup finals. Of course, I had the Oranje flag flying... and it was disappointing... I turned off the TV the moment the whistle was blown. Too much I have to comment about the game. The referee was questionable. Puyol was so unsportsmanlike. Robben was just wasteful.

It was the kind of game not parallel to the excitement exuded from the 3rd 4th placing game between Germany and Uruguay. At least I got half my predictions correct, but not like a certain Paul. Paul has become a pop culture. I hate him. (Okay.. I am talking like he's a person) But whatever la.. impressive record.. I am not an octopus person. The odds of him getting all 8 correct was 1/256. And his streak has not been broken yet. One would doubt that he will be retired now. Who knows? Can we use him to see if 2012 exist?

Overall... it was a good... wait... a great world cup :)



This song seems to befit the event... which brought the world together :)


Anyway... some pictures of GSK after exactly 2 months here.


A pouch containing a lavender soap...

Colleague got me this from Hokkaido from the recent company trip. Quite cute. It's funny how she said this is the most "boy-suitable" thing she could find in Japan.


Part of GSK.


Yean's New Ribena Artwork launch. The design on the bottle looks awesome! The purple is now really outstanding and eye-catching! And to the right, some drawings made by SCSOA. Very nice drawings.. All sold for charity :)


The New Sensodyne Rapid Relief Promo Truck starts its nationwide tour to promote the newest
variant.


Boss entering the "opened" Sensodyne Box. (Noticed it's 3D)

Anyway, do catch the truck! :D It started at Subang today. I can provide the schedule if you are interested. Basically there would be detailing about Rapid Relief - everything about it, including how it works; free dental check-ups, free samples.


Help overcome your sensitive teeth with Sensodyne Rapid Relief.. Just takes 60s to work ;)


No comments: