Saturday, July 3, 2010

marketing is fun!

Some more food pictures!

Something Western this time.

My junior big breakfast.

Location somewhere in Ampang. The place is called "The Bakery". Their food is quite decent. But a tad bit pricey. Like my plate above... it is RM20. But the toasted bread was good! And the sausage.. delightful!

I wished I had gotten what a colleague got though... (although it took super long)


THIS.

Anyway.. .I did not go back to work after that.. (we lunched for nearly 2 hours!)... instead I did my interviews with some pharmacists.. It wasn't always pleasant.. But some of them were genuinely nice to talk to! Some of them.. well.. not so.. I wished I had not wasted my time with them..

But I digress... SO .. I went to 15 pharmacies in 4 hours - 7 interviews. Not bad I would say :) :) About 20 mins each pharmacy I visited including my travels..! AWESOMENESS!

It was a tired day... bumped into a teacher from Nottingham at KL Sentral too... :)

No comments: