Friday, May 21, 2010

infected

I guess when you got a bug,
no matter with all the medications you take,
no matter with all the supplements you can handle,
it will still cling on to you,
even if you have forgotten you had it,
even if you don't realise it.

Soon,
without noticing,
it may grow on to you.
Again.

Then,
you realised some things,
that all the precautions you have taken before this,
everything you have done to avoid such case,
doesn't pay off at all.
All your body's resistance were left exposed,
unguarded,
unprepared,
just to give way,
to the uncalled for.

I guess it had no guarantees,
what it was I gave myself.
And,
I am in the dark once more,
choking myself.
And,
after each last cough,
I lose my breath a little bit more than before.

Sometimes it can be so bad,
that I would nearly suffocate.
And with a little tear at the corner of my eye,
they seem to sparkle under the low light of my room.

Then,
when I open my eyes to look around,
everything seemed like a dream,
so blur, yet clear.
And then I see...
that nothing was wrong,
it's just right.
It's always in Him we can trust.


No comments: