Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day

So anyway, I thought I was being kinda mischievous... and was kinda eager to wish this classmate Happy Mothers' Day... perhaps too eager that I wasnt thinking straight... and so I had one of those moments...


AFMLM - a FML moment

It was sooooo ridiculous that I had to post it up...


Me:
ah ma .. happy birthday..
i mean happy mothers' day

swt

typed completely wrongly!
i ruined my own joke!
sighs...

VM says:
HAHAHAAHA
joke gone wrong!!
omg this is classic!


Me:
yar.. epic fail man

-.-


VM says:
LOL

try again next year

Me:
hahhaa! lol.. okay.. >.< man... i have waited since
yesterday to say that...and i completely utterly
ruin my own punch line =.="
okay... back to phys pharm... lol


VM says:
hahahaha fail!!

omg its so funny

ok ok
happy studying

LOL!


Well.. I guess sometimes you have to laugh at your own self...

A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.

Happy Mothers' Day!

No comments: