Thursday, April 9, 2009

part II - sleepy

Phew. It sure has been a hectic last 24 hours. Burnt the midnight oil trying to finish yet another Phys Pharm report. Pure exhaustion mind you. Plus had PVC again today. Luckily our lecturer had given us some leeway in this particular report. Oh by the way, this lecturer won't be teaching us next time anymore. SAD. Anyway, we could do it in groups. Who knows? It could have been worse. This semester, we have all been plagued with reports, reports, assignments, and did I mention reports?

We won't have time to catch our breaths before yet another pile of workload enters our 'In' tray. It's tiring of course. But somehow, I find it interesting writing reports, especially as I get to read some facts of journals. Some can be very fascinating. I never knew reading of official journals could be like Nitrogen Narcosis to me. Speaking of which, I could use some 'relief of anxiety and a feeling of tranquility and mastery of the environment' (Wikipedia). Yeah. Very important for us to quote from where we get our facts; although it's really not advisable getting from Wiki.

Exams coming soon. I already watched Heroes ep 22. Time to get back to work.

No comments: