Saturday, April 25, 2009

I need more music in my life

Going to make this brief:

*Lazy*

I had a dentist appointment today. Thought it would be just a checkup. After all, it was FREE. But the doctor told me that my teeth was dirty ie got plaques. I could see it for myself on the mirror.

So should I pay RM65 to get all those yucky stuff off?

Well I did.

My teeth haven't been this thoroughly clean for a year plus already I think. So hopefully, many bacteria colonies have been terminated.

While, the doctor was scaling, I could have sworn amid the gushing of water from her equipments and the scratching of her tools on my teeth, I could have sworn I heard faint voice as if scratching teeth at the right resonance could somehow tap into radio frequency or perhaps something else. Creepy.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

oits!! i went to the dentist recently too for scalling! ahhaha!

Grinch said...

Hahaha! The free one right? Lol