Saturday, January 1, 2011

once upon a new year..

So it's once again a brand new year. It's coming to the second day of the year from where I am. It got slightly chillier today. Rain showered in across the sleepy town of Nottingham, and to me, it's like a new beginning, starting the new year with a clean slate. Whatever that has happened in the last year or before that is of history, a major part of my life, but no more than needed-heeded lessons. It's a bit like how Jesus came, and took the nails for us. Because of His love, He died for us, to spare us and redeem us from all our sins. This humbling thought sometimes is the assurance I need to get through my days.

When we are lost, when we feel that no compass can guide us, whether it's a bright or cloudy day, with everything we wish for, we look up...



My resolution this year sounds simple, but requires much striving, dedication, discipline, and hard work; that is, to succeed.


There are two rules for success: 1) Never tell everything you know...
Roger H. Lincoln

1 comment:

jy said...

You can always seek Him for guidance and assistance for the things you have to do.. Remember your priorities and handle your things the right way.. You will then be able to succeed.. I believe you can do well..