Wednesday, December 29, 2010

post-christmas

Omgosh.. everything is so cheap... okay la.. a bit disappointed with some of the sales in Oxford Street, London. But I guess that's the only way they can get rid of the old stocks. I wished they would have sales for some of the new stuffs though.

On the hindsight, if you look carefully, you may uncover some gems that would suit you. It may be less popular, not the sale-able kind, but somehow it can work, and you can make it your own.

Also, things in supermarket is really cheap!! Picture this, from a 12 pounds salmon to 2.50! How's that for a 80% discount! Anyway, Tesco has been super generous to us today. Somehow, I picked a blur cashier, and yeah, she missed out on a couple of things :p I guess she was still in the giving mood :) :)

Oh.. and somehow I think I can see the silver lining in the cloudy/foggy days we have been having recently :) At least it keeps the place slightly milder here. Surprisingly, if it's sunnier, it could be colder around here.



P/s why is there a need to declare a public holiday for winning just one game. It isn't like we made a huge leap towards winning the world cup >.<

No comments: