Monday, March 8, 2010

batty or disaster?

a story:
To what conforms your existence? Of uncleanness, demons, and annoyances? Your very appearance sent shudders to the spine. Is that what I should know about myself? Or maybe to which you account for my rebirth? Old habits are hard to shirk. But maybe for my own good, I will, so I should...

I looked nervously at all of them, flying, and screeching, at a dizzying pace of turbulence in my room. All seemed to be mocking me as they circulate me like a tornado of ghoulish beings. And suddenly, the sound of their batting wings made a terrifying burst of a deep voice, as if from the beyond, which bellowed:

The path which you are following isn't compatible with your growth and goals. You may not be aware but you are blindly led into a situation of the unknown. You would thus need to thread carefully in these dark routes, for which traps may be laid to cause you harm rather than brutes.

Perhaps I am just crazy, and the bats were just making me batty. That's probably better than the sorrows and calamities from these unfriendly hosts of evils. I felt drained, listless.
I could have cowered and surrendered to them, and hence feed them the fear, to which was the source and essence of their existence.

But I clenched my fist, to which I overcame the terrors, and took each and every one of them down... one at a time, until the surrounding were silent but the breath that exude from the lungs of my own. I did it effortlessly, without a shroud of doubt or fear. No more such were the intensity, that I returned to my bed and watched my work, contemplating what that all meant. To which, my world and vision dissolved and I was back to reality, pondering even more...



No comments: