Sunday, January 3, 2010

life after...

Most recently,
I have an affinity,
a desire,
which transpire...
after these melodies came to me,
which help me to clearly see,
that perhaps somewhere in my mind,
I have always wanted you to be mine.

But the songs also sang,
and I listened with a slight tinge of pang,
that maybe the best of times are in the past,
and that maybe we wouldn't have last.

I guess my mind,
was just playing tricks,
it had me completely blinded,
and that made me spoke what I speak-ed.

And now I believe what you had told me before,
at that night when I made that call,
that maybe,
surely,
hopefully,
likely,
even if I needed to be dragged... which I was
or resorted to being drugged... which I was
I would eventually realise,
that perhaps,
after some time,
I would say je t'aime...
not to thou,
but to another beau...


No comments: