Thursday, November 5, 2009

Eeyore eyes

Reasons why I am tired all week...

1. Last Saturday's All American Rejects' concert!! Friggin awesome can!! But super icky! We were all packed like slimy-sticky-sardines in a compacted tin can under a 1-tonne tractor in the middle of the desert on the hottest day of the year.

Not a wanting to sound crude.. but yeah... not a place for people below the height of 1.50m. Smelly armpits, and droplets of sweat in hot stuffy environment doesn't maketh a free sauna.


BUT... they rocked!!

2. Last Sunday - Terry Fox run. Only 4 hrs of precious sleep isn't the best way to prepare for a charity jog. I aimed to run 5km. But damn... only could endure 3km. Sighs... disappointed in myself. Timing was alright.. (19 mins) but I was so tired. Oh wells... first run in like 6 weeks. Couldn't ask for more, I guess.. Where's all my RC power I wonder..

3. Stayed back on Monday and Tuesday although I only had 1 and 3 hrs of classes respectively.

4. Watched "This Is It" on Monday night - then only reached home past midnight. The movie was awesome!! The dances were incredible. The stage presentation was like so wuhtuhfarkish - I have never seen or imagined such thing could be done in a concert!! I was definitely in awe!! Michael still had it in him.... sighs...



No comments: