Saturday, October 29, 2011

blue october

What is in someone who is egoistic? Is it something which has a life span? Is it untouchable? Can fire and flame diminish it?

I have always considered myself as one. I was born and bred in a school which cultivates our massive ego. But after stepping out of the school, it has not serve me like it had used to anymore... well maybe I have put an end to that part of me... suffocated and gone. Right now, it's nothing more than what I consider a "confidence projectile". It has made myself into a known stranger. Someone whom I am sure I know very well, but different in a way, like the smell of your pillow after a two week holiday.

Perhaps, it's no more me and the juniors, anymore. Perhaps, I have grown so much, and now it's more like me and the world. Perhaps, standing amongst the others made me feel a little smaller. Perhaps, I am just a little older and wiser.

I have endured so much of what life has thrown at me. Hardships have corroded and thin my ego. Hardships have made me, shaped me, into a great man.


God doesn't give you the person you want, he gives you the person you need; to help you, to hurt you, to leave you, to love you, and to make you the person you were meant to be...

No comments: