Saturday, April 23, 2011

under the sun

Under the warmth of the spring's sunny glow, of bold and bright, one can only hope for bliss, an ethereal world only concocted by a mind of a poet. Clear skies, and the stillness of the air, almost tranquil, a sense of calming, familiarity, comfort, home.

Childhood memories finds its way out. I lifted out my hand, allowing a dandelion seed to gently land on it. The shadows that formed seemed to grow under my feet as the sun commence. Cares and stress that have etched on our faces seemed to have swept away. The golden hue which envelopes our soul made sure we see beauty everywhere.

Much promise is seen in the beams of our reflection. Much dreams are made under the rays of hope. The Sun is everlasting. It represents a sense of hope, trust, worth, and love... always. It's p'wer reigns upon us, always there, high above, like an eye in the sky, keeping watch on all of us.

I stole a glance across... breaking free from my reverie.

No comments: