Friday, November 26, 2010

through my window

I love it that I am writing this at the spur of the moment.

I love it that we are going out for lunch shortly.

I love it that I have time to write this.

I love it that I sing about God everyday.

I love it that I can still stay up till 6am even though I had only 5 hours sleep the day before.

I love it that I can still write a decent report right up to 6am, on the dateline day.

I love it that I have got only one day of classes this week.

I love it that I am attending a good school.

I love it that I can still make some friends happy.

I love it that I am surrounded by friends.

I love it that we do homework together.

I love it that we can stay warm in our living room.

I love it that I have my down jacket when I am out.

I love it that UK's desserts are awesome.

I love it that my parents call when I am super busy.

I love it that I am still updated with things from home.

I love it that I am still part of the conversation at home.

I love it that I can wake up from sleep as I like.

I love it that the sun has been has been waking me up everyday at the same time, for the last 3 days.

I love it that the sun shines through my window.

I love it that You are part of my life.

- Happy Thanksgiving -

No comments: