Sunday, October 31, 2010

my denim

I finally washed my pair of jeans after wearing for 15 consecutive days. Why is that gross or dirty? Jeans are meant to be worn long! It's rugged, yo! Anyways... no one can tell the difference.

To be honest, I don't find my jeans dirty YET. Perhaps if I were back home, I would wash my jeans after every use. Sometimes, but only on rare occasions, I might save it for another day. Maybe it's because those were cheap jeans.

The one which I just washed is kinda expensive. I think washing jeans can somehow destroy its fabric. So, I would prefer that my jeans last as long as it can. In addition, I kinda like the feeling of a dirty pair of jeans ie. it's easier to slip on the pair. If it were fresh laundry, they can feel kinda tight.
Skinny jeans not my type.

So, how often do YOU wash your jeans?

No comments: