Thursday, May 28, 2009

part IV - salvation

It was what I got... but somehow it wasn't what I needed.
Tell me, if you could undo what was done,
even if it makes the world a duller place,
for just a selfish act to make things well for you,
Would you do it?

I wouldn't.

Because that's who I'm.
If my cheese was ever moved,
I will get more, one which tastes even better.

But then,
Some are just exclusive.
Its whiff just remains.
It stinks.
It smells.
It sucks.
I don't want it.
But it remains.
So very cancerous.
I wonder why.

Yet...

It's so good.
I can pepper any dish with it...
It's like tyramine... or MSD.
It makes you happy.
Suddenly I might blink,
And bubbles would appear all around.
It won't be such a surprise.
It's pleasant.

Can I do without it?
I am studying with it.
I work with it.
It will be in my future.
At least in the next couple of years.

First year came and passed like that.
Cliche as it may sound,
There has been a fair share of ups and downs.

Sadly,
More downs recently.
Sometimes,
When I feel it's going back up,
it tumbles again.

But I'm strong.
I can wait forever.



Oh. And Club 21 has got a new member =)

No comments: