Saturday, February 7, 2009

time to get on with the race


I dealt my cards,
I made my own destiny,
Confidence I wasn't lacking,
Foolishly I gambled.

Thought I could master my own future,
The lust of the power,
Compelled me to ignore my instincts,
And so I was condemned to be on my knees.

How twisted fate may be,
How one's pride can crumble,
How for a single man to make his comeback,
How can I not make my comeback.

An so I listen,
Like an eager learner,
Realising what went wrong,
After being brought back to Earth.

I learnt I can't be on my own,
I need the guidance of a higher power,
I hope He can hear my calling,
I pray He help me through my struggles.

I'm lucky to have positive vibes around me,
Coming from precious friends,
They will help a blind man,
I shall redeem myself.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

start with analyzing your matters...
and then planning about how to improve and solve...
implement the solutions that you have planned...
but remember to control and coordinate cause from time to time...
if you found something is not quite right...
then do return to the analyzing and repeat the steps...
be careful about one thing...
which is be alert and aware of any unexpected circumstances that may happen...
and take proper action to react to them...