Friday, May 30, 2008

Lunch at Nandos














Clockwise from top left hand corner...Ms Gaik, Shirley, Nisa, Carmen

Haha! I got this picture of Ms Gaik as she turned towards me =P As for Shirley, she's cam-shy! Nisa was also unaware I snapped her pic =P As for Carmen, I had to call her a couple of times (She's very engrossed in texting)!

We were at Sogo's Nandos. I had 1/2 Chicken with potato salad and chips as side order. I also ordered myself a glass of bottomless iced lemon tea.It was quite a good meal I would say.

But Ms Gaik said it wasn't enough for her. Haha! She can really eat...and believe me...I meant what I said! She enjoys her food! She has pretty good taste too!

Shirley also couldn't get enough of her chicken! She definitely savoured her chicken right up to the bones! She's very neat ;)

Nisa was pretty hungry...actually all of us! The service wasn't top notch. When our stomach wasn't growling loud enough, someone was there to provide some extra decibels XD So the Captain came in to placate the situation. And maybe because of that, we got a complimentary choc muffin! Yay! =D Haha!

Carmen enjoyed her food hot n spicy! She also didn't need ice in her lemon tea =P Something I noticed XD

No comments: